Leadership & Talent Optimization
Leadership & Talent Optimization
People are a company’s greatest asset, yet many companies aren’t empowering their people to perform at their maximum capacity because they don’t know where to begin. Yet, for a business to be successful, it must build high-performing teams that bring skills, talents, and knowledge to the table.
In this post-pandemic world, businesses are struggling to create a roadmap for the “new normal”. Various challenges have emerged as companies attempt to re-align rapidly changing business needs with their people strategy in this virtual, unpredictable world. The successful delivery of corporate goals is at risk when issues like employee disengagement, increased turnover, low morale, and low productivity are plaguing your business. It has been proven that employers who thoughtfully align corporate objectives with people initiatives experience lower turnover, higher employee performance, and reduced employee relations problems.
These are some of the questions that your organization should be addressing:
- Technology – What tools and technologies and/or strategies can help your leaders effectively manage employees’ performance and engagement?
- Management – How can you aid leaders who are struggling with old-school management skills in our new virtual world? How do you engage and motivate virtual or hybrid teams to reach optimal performance levels?
- On-boarding – How can you interview and onboard hires in an effective manner? What must be addressed when deciding to make this a permanent practice?
- Legal – What are the legal considerations for bringing back employees on a part-time or contract basis as opposed to full-time?
- Data – How can you use workforce data to identify organizational gaps? How can you make more informed decisions related to workforce cost reductions, return-to-work rehire decisions, and talent or operational performance improvement opportunities?
- Employer Branding – How can you protect your investments in employment branding, candidate experience, and diversity practices in today’s unpredictable and ever-changing business climate?
fairsystems helps clients build a talent optimization strategy designed to attain the desired business results. Leveraging our talent management expertise, we partner with our clients to build a customized assessment and implementation strategy that helps drive future performance. Whether you’re part of a large enterprise or a small business, we work with you to design a solution that achieves measurable, bottom-line ROI through strategic investments in leadership, technology, and tools in addition to the promotion of a more diverse, inclusive culture.
Here are some of the many ways that fairsystems can help transform your organization into a high-performing culture:
We provide direct one-on-one or group leadership coaching for executives and emerging leaders. We also advise our clients on tried and proven strategies to build effective leadership development programs, be it in-house or through partners.
Talent Assessment and 360-Degree Feedback
At fairsystems, we conduct individual, team, and organization-wide talent assessments. Our thorough leadership analysis includes qualitative and quantitative perspectives to deliver comprehensive, 360-degree feedback.
Leadership and Team Development
Our team provides customized leadership and team training and development experiences designed to empower talent while aligning strategic business and personal development goals for maximum performance.
Cultural Change Readiness or Realignment
At fairsystems, we intentionally design cultural targets based on employee engagement and cultural assessment results. We provide valuable cultural insights to ensure optimum change management strategies and the successful adoption of new systems and practices.
Our optimization services include:
- Leadership & Executive coaching;
- Employee Motivation training;
- High Potential Leader & 3D mentoring programs;
- Executive, Supervisor & Individual Contributor competency assessments;
- Competency framework development;
- Leadership transitions;
- Performance Management;
- Employee Engagement;
- Recruitment, retention, and succession planning.