Big Data, BI and Advanced Analytics
Our client needed to develop a standardized approach to integration where a new business should smoothly fit into the existing IT environment, in addition to a 360-degree customer view and a conglomerate-wide loyalty program.
@fairsystems, we know that challenges are merely opportunities in disguise.
360-degree customer view across all channels
- Analyze his customers’ behavior and shopping preferences;
- Assess his customers’ recency, frequency, and monetary value;
- Identify his top customers.
Stock management optimization
- A data hub to store both structured and unstructured data from 30+ data sources;
- About 200 ETL (extract-transform-load) processes;
- A data warehouse to combine and aggregate data;
- An analytical server with 8 OLAP-cubes and about 75 dimensions overall;
User access control
- Merge master data like customer profiles from different systems;
- Bring data to one format (for example, to have either ‘male’ or ‘female’ instead of ‘1’ and ‘2’, ‘M’ and ‘F’, ‘m’ and ‘f’ values taken from the sources systems).
Retail analytics (both online and offline channels)
- Traffic and conversion rates (i.e. most/least visited pages, pages with no traffic, pages with high traffic but low conversions);
- Online store visitors’ engagement;
- Wish list products, sales, and cart abandonment.
Churn rate decrease
Cart abandonment rate decrease
Acquisition and retention costs decrease by segment
Customer Lifetime Value increase by segment
Net Promoter Score (NPS) increase
How our services bring about success
fairsystems’ team brought a unique combination of skills to our business assignment and was often sought out to tackle the most complex and integrated challenges.
fairsystems will challenge your thinking, provide you with alternative perspectives and, where appropriate, actively coach/mentor/advise you to generate and co-create solutions.
Justin J. Spratt
Fairsystems consults impeccably to understand organisational needs and then brings innovative business relevant ideas and solutions to the table.
Mohamed Bin Naser
I am impressed with fairsystems’ team ability to grasp complex, accounting system problems and quickly find a simple, straightforward and affordable approach.
fairsystems has an incredible gift for making the complex appear simple and without being simplistic. It is a pleasure to work with them as they always deliver to an exceptionally high standard.
There are some great companies in the media industry and the social space, but we have yet to see anyone take it to the level that we have with @fairsystems.
The most valuable lesson we learned is that there are no shortcuts. Every minute we spent dissecting and learning was rewarded.